Main aims of Georgian Incoming Tour Operators Association are:
- Represent Georgia at international touristic markets to attract more foreign tourists.
- Popularize touristic destinations to promote development of countrys domestic tourism.
- Promote educational projects of Tourism and participate in formation of educational programs (work out standards of tourism).
- Improve the investment climate in Georgia for effective growth of the economy, tourism infrastructure, and development of small and medium-sized enterprises and for employing people in tourism facilities.
- Improve service quality and be actively involved in projects to raise qualification standards.
- Perfection of Tourism legislative framework.
- Improve the Tax Code.
- Create healthy competitive environment.
- Lobbying with state organizations.
- Collaborate with other tourism industries: associations, airports, transport companies, guides, hotels, catering units, tourist companies, protected areas, state agencies and other suppliers.
- Legislative support for association members.
- Attract international donor organizations for financing tourism development projects: information centers, guiding and training seminars, field practices etc.
- Establish standards of business and ethics.
- Collaborate with media.
- Awareness of environmental issues through tourism.
- Form necessary informational activities and create informational base to develop tourism business.
- Unify vision of tourism industry.